Print pricing, time costs, cost of goods sold, digital files, handling terrifyingly high print prices… we’ll dive into each one of these topics in this episode, which is the second half of the conversation I had in Episode 002 with Texas photographer Victoria Mullaley.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Printmaker Podcast Episode 002: Choosing Print Products with Victoria Mullaley – Today’s episode picks up where this one left off since we went a little long. You’ll want to listen to this one first, if you haven’t yet.
- Photography Print Pricing for the Mathematically Challenged (Blog Post) – This is the post I mentioned a few times throughout today’s episode. Start here if you’re struggling to understand the concepts we discussed in this episode.
- The Printmaker Product and Pricing Calculator – This is the exact product mix and pricing calculator we provide to our paid Printmaker System members. It’ll help you keep track of every price of every print product you offer, all calculated for you and all in one place. Why are you still reading this description? Download it already, it’s FREE!
- Victoria’s Product and Price List – This is the price list we discuss throughout today’s episode. Download it here if you’d like to be able to follow along.
- Artsy Couture’s Canvas Wraps – Artsy does a great job of creating a stunningly beautiful product at a price that’s hard to beat. These are a great product to start with if you have zero clue what to sell and want to just start somewhere.
Dig Deeper with These Resources:
- Artsy Couture Canvas Wrap Video Review – Want to get a look at the quality of that canvas wrap I mentioned? Check out this video review over on our YouTube channel!
- The Wall Art Product Style Guide (Free) – Not sure where to start when it comes to choosing print products to offer? This Wall Art Style Guide will help you discover your product style, then give you specific products to offer based on that style.
- Breaking Free From “Product Picking Paralysis” (Free) – If you’re struggling while wading through all the print product options available to you, break out of that rut with this blog post from The Printmaker System blog.
- 8 Things to Consider When Choosing a Professional Print Lab (Free) – Use this quick list to help you figure out which pro print labs will be the best fit for your business and clients.
- Join our In-Person Sales community, IPS Redefined (Free) – Want to switch to In-Person Sales, but not sure where to start? Simple… start here. This free In-Person Sales community is refreshingly kind and helpful, welcoming photographers at any experience level!
- The Printmaker System (Paid) – This is our baby, what we do over here. The Printmaker System helps shoot and burn photographers make the switch to In-Person Sales by providing everything you need – training, tools and coaching – at a price any photographer can afford. If you’re looking for the most direct path to In-Person Sales, this is it.