This bonus episode is an interview with Amanda Waltman, a portrait photographer, Certified Printmaker, and good friend of mine from Seattle, WA.
Amanda is doing some really cool stuff to not only encourage print sales, but to also set herself up for repeat clients in a way that you could easily replicate in your business this week.
This one’s only about 20 minutes long and it’s filled to the brim with practical, actionable advice on growing your print sales and repeat clients with just one simple tweak to the products you’re offering.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Dig Deeper with These Resources:
- How to Build a DIY Frame Display Board in Under 30 Minutes (Free) – Learn how Printmaker System member Rena built a stunning way to display her frames in her sales meetings without spending a ton of money or time.
- 8 Things You Should Consider When Choosing a Print lab (Free) – Stuck trying to figure out what lab to use for your fancy new framed prints? This quick list will help you discover the best lab for your business!
- Video Tutorial: Installing Multi-Image Wall Galleries (Free) – Grab this download for a video of us walking you step-by-step through installing a 3-image canvas gallery plus a list of the tools we use for every wall art installation.
- Join our In-Person Sales community, IPS Redefined (Free) – Want to switch to In-Person Sales, but not sure where to start? Simple… start here. This free In-Person Sales community is refreshingly kind and helpful, welcoming photographers at any experience level!
- The Printmaker System (Paid) – This is our baby, what we do over here. The Printmaker System helps shoot and burn photographers make the switch to In-Person Sales by providing everything you need – training, tools and coaching – at a price any photographer can afford. If you’re looking for the most direct path to In-Person Sales, this is it.