Over the next 4 weeks we’ll be following Texas portrait photographer Victoria Mullaley as she transitions her business from shoot and burn to In-Person Sales.
In today’s episode Victoria and I take a detailed look at her current business processes before diving into some specific changes she can make in her business right now to start attracting clients who want printed products and to build their excitement for those products throughout her entire In-Person Sales process.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The IPS Redefined Roadmap – Download this free In-Person Sales guide to follow along with the exact IPS process Victoria will be implementing over the course of this month.
- The Path to Printmaker In-Person Sales Course – Learn more about our flagship In-Person Sales course that comes included in The Printmaker System
- Swift Galleries In-Person Sales Software – Learn more about the Swift Galleries wall art design and in-person sales software (also included in The Printmaker System)
Dig Deeper with These Free Resources:
- Learn to attract clients who want physical products in this free video
- Nail your first (or next) Planning Meeting with what you’ll learn in this free video
- Get a step-by-step walk-through of our exact In-Person Sales meeting in this free video
- Join our free In-Person Sales community, IPS Redefined